nodes of power rewards personal/coalition?

Options
hawkyh1
hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ Events
is the just finished nodes of power supposed to give out rewards
based on the coalition ranking or personal ranking?
I thought coalition events gave coalition rewards and multiplayer
events gave out personal rank rewards?

HH

Comments

• hueyTW
    hueyTW Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    hawkyh1 wrote:
    is the just finished nodes of power supposed to give out rewards
    based on the coalition ranking or personal ranking?
    I thought coalition events gave coalition rewards and multiplayer
    events gave out personal rank rewards?

HH

You're right.
    I think there is a bug which causes some people don't get their personal ranking reward.

This is not the first time this bug happened
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=55605&p=607619&hilit=nodes+of+power#p607619

You can send request to support system to ask your reward.

After you send your request. They will send you a following canned email. Reply the mail and get your reward.
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

There is always the possibility that your Quick Battle or PvP Event Rewards have been delayed. Please keep in mind that Magic: the Gathering Puzzle Quest does not update in real time, and any rewards earned may be staggered due to client server latency, until the client can update to the servers information. It may take a few hours in order to receive the appropriate rewards, but it might help cut the wait time if you force close and restart the app.

However, it is possible that from time to time players may not have received their rewards. If this appears to be the case, we will require the following information to investigate the issue:

- Were these rewards earned from a Quick Battle Event or from a PvP Versus Event?
    - Could you please specify what types of rewards are missing? (Personal/Progression/Coalition).
    - Were you prompted to claim the rewards at the end of the event in the Activity Hub?
    - Are you playing on multiple devices? Are you force closing the app before switching?
    - What are the current Color Mastery Tiers on your account for each color? (Green / Red / Black / Blue / White).
    - If the missing rewards are from the Quick Battle Event, what time did the Quick Battle Event end?
    - If the missing rewards are from the PvP Versus Event, what PvP Versus Event were you participating in?
    - Did you happen to capture a screenshot of your final Ranking and Score for the event? (PNG or JPEG only).
    - Is your device otherwise behaving normally? Is your device 'rooted' or 'jail broken'?
    - Please make sure to include your UID number, if you have not already provided it.

If you are unable to locate your Username or UID, then you can find this information inside the Settings Menu in the game. To access the Settings Menu, tap on the Navigation Menu on the Top Left of your screen screen and open the Settings Menu. Both your Username and UID will be displayed on this page.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (TJM)
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    thanks I think I did get my reward, it just didn't show
    up on the tap to collect screen.

HH