Fun way to play MPQ all day!

Options
If you have the day off and/or the time, look at each fight before you start and try to build the weakest team you can that you still think has a chance of beating the enemy. It forces you to think about abilities, team compositions, and countering heroes at every turn. Whether you experience the thrill of a close victory or the intoxicating agony of narrow defeat, you will come out wiser and with a lower M.atch M.aking R.ank! icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• MMR is based on win/loss so unless you intend to lose half those battles it won't really affect your MMR too much.
  • jozier wrote:
    MMR is based on win/loss so unless you intend to lose half those battles it won't really affect your MMR too much.
    You may lose half those battles if you are trying to field the weakest team possible, but additionally you are inviting certain retaliation and defensive losses.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    MMR is based on win/loss so unless you intend to lose half those battles it won't really affect your MMR too much.
    You may lose half those battles if you are trying to field the weakest team possible, but additionally you are inviting certain retaliation and defensive losses.

That made me wonder something - Lets say you attack someone with a weak team, then you play another match in the same event and use a different, stronger team. an hour later the first person logs on to retaliate - will they face the team that you beat them with, or the most recent team you won with?
  • Shadow
    Shadow Posts: 155
    Options
    kermitk50 wrote:
    That made me wonder something - Lets say you attack someone with a weak team, then you play another match in the same event and use a different, stronger team. an hour later the first person logs on to retaliate - will they face the team that you beat them with, or the most recent team you won with?

If it's on retal, it's the team that you beat them with.
  • I came up with a lot of fun teams for Simulator Basic when I have 0 health packs and Spiderman is down.