[Suggestion] See all heroes content page

D4Ni13
D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
Hy there,

I have a suggestion for a feature that is missing from the game: a page where you can see all the heroes currently in the game, with the ability to filter them by number of stars (just like in your roster) and maybe in the future, to filter them by affiliation (villains, heroes, etc). You would be able to see every ability of any hero you want, so you can adjust your gameplay accordingly. I even got a name for it: SHIELD Library.

This feature could potentially help both new people (by showing them what should they expect from the game), and veterans, who can easily track what they still have missing from their roster and learn every ability they need to know.

I came across the need these days while I was playing Hulk's PvE event, and I saw that I need Moon Knight for some missions. Now I play this game for almost 2 years, but I had 2 small breaks in between. My last hiatus was just before Moon Knight was released (I knew he was teased then). So I completely forgot about him actually being in the game, after I returned. My instant thought was: "He is a cool character, I want him in my roster".

Now you can say that we have the forums to see what heroes are in the game, and while this is great, I think this feature is better placed in the game itself. In web development relying on data that is in another source than your main one, can lose you customers and is generally considered a bad practice. It's not the case here, since you play a game, and you are already invested in returning. But I think this feature would really help the game and most of the people playing it.

And it could also open the door for other cool features in the future:

* Achievements: Have all of the Avengers, Have 15 villains in your roster or others, and get rewards accordingly.
* Borrow Heroes: Pay some ISO and borrow a hero for 1 hour or until his HP is gone.

What do you guys think ? Would you like a feature like this ?

PS. Similar thing can be made for Magic Puzzle Quest where you would be able to see all planeswalkers in the game.

Comments

• Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    That would be nice!
    Or you can just come to this forum icon_e_biggrin.gif