Inhumans vs xmen 1

2»

Comments

• Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Last time I saw Dazzler in a comic, she was dating Longshot and exploring alternate dimensions. Are they still together? Probably not, since I can't recall what decade that was. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    deadtaco wrote:
    Tatercat wrote:
    But put me down as another vote for Dazzler as Disco or nothing at all.

So long as the powers are named after ABBA songs.

"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" - steals AP

"Take a Chance on Me" - Moderate damage, more if in front.

"The Winner Takes it All" - Like "Whales, Whales, Whales" but with disco balls.
    Chronicler wrote:
    Why limit it to ABBA? If you include the Bee Gees, then you could have "You Should be Dancing" which would stun them with the uncontrollable urge to dance.

You got to have some Donna Summers in there. That's who inspired her in the first place.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dazzler is coming right after Vampire Jubilee (WHERE IS MY JUBILEE!)
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    If we're gonna have an xmen character that isn't one of the big guns then my vote goes to armor
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    deadtaco wrote:
    Tatercat wrote:

Chronicler wrote:
    Why limit it to ABBA? If you include the Bee Gees, then you could have "You Should be Dancing" which would stun them with the uncontrollable urge to dance.

You got to have some Donna Summers in there. That's who inspired her in the first place.

Actually, Dazzler's original character model was based on Grace Jones. True story.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    deadtaco wrote:
    Tatercat wrote:

Chronicler wrote:

Actually, Dazzler's original character model was based on Grace Jones. True story.

Huh. Could have sworn it was Summers. Must have got my wires crossed somewhere. Or I'm just a big ol' racist.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    how awesome would it be to get Dazzler in the game? but how disappointing would it be if it was this stupid modern Dazzler and not the classic disco version
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Chronicler wrote:

Devil Dino approves of this. icon_lol.gif
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    DISCO DAZZLER OR BUST!!!
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    My man! Curious as to the other half you name.

Omega Red and Mister Sinister are always on my list along with Deathlok. icon_cool.gif