Bring back Dup character break-ups

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
Anyone else think the Devs should allow Dup characters,in your roster, to be broken up?
I know they allowed it when they started the champion feature but then stopped it.

Darknes21

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Yes because the change was clearly arbitrary, unannounced and penalises those players who weren't aware of this secret thing CS did for a select few.

The should also extend the colour exchange on dupe 5* covers that happens to those in latest legends to classic pulls as well - given the dilution in classics the impact of drawing a 6th cover in a single cover is worse and the existence of exchange in latest's shows it is a policy decision not a technical one.

Consistency and fairness go a long way to happy customers and right now we have neither.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes yes yes. My 4/0/1 PHX and 2/0/0 OML would love that. It's only champ rewards now so what's the big deal. If they would ever go colorless on 5*, put this as an option for 2 weeks and make the player base extremely excited!! That sure as heck would be more exciting than the last 2 Anniversity events.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would really like to be able to get some use out of that duplicate Professor X I started when they hosed Winfinite. Got something like 9 covers on him just sitting there. Boo.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Yeah, I've only had 4 5* covers go to waste because of this system.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    This deserves a major bump.

The policy is absolutely garbage. I opened a bunch of tokens today and hey the 2 characters that have a color at 5 are what I pulled again.

Not like ppl can get a 5 elsewhere and seeing how low the odds are the exchange or rostering policy needs to be reimplemented asap