Opened too much, need advice. :(

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I went on a token opening spree trying to chase a couple Quicksilver covers (after winning today's DDQ to make him 3/3/5 and now I have a conundrum:

My queue looks like this
3 Quicksilver greenflag.png (first one expires in 3 days, then 5 days)
1 Bagman yellowflag.png
2 OBW purpleflag.png
4 OBW blueflag.png
5 OBW blackflag.png (making a total of OBW covers)
2 Bulls2 purpleflag.png
2 Bulls2 greenflag.png
1 CapMar2 redflag.png
1 CapMar2 blackflag.png
2 CapMar2 yellowflag.png
2 Storm2 greenflag.png
1 Rocket & Groot (THE REASON I HAVEN'T USED THIS CHAMP LEVEL IS BECAUSE IT WILL GIVE ME A DRAX COVER)
1 Drax purpleflag.png (ONCE I ADD THAT R&G COVER, THIS WILL BE 2)
1 Spider-Gwen yellowflag.png

I will get Deadpool4 purpleflag.png in 4 days.

I currently have 1560 HP. Most of these covers expire in 13 days. I have a lot more tokens in different events, including over 300 Heroics. I'm saving my Tacos until I get 300 in each so I can 100% get the 800 HP from both vaults.

Who should I roster? If it matters, I used OBW and Captain Marvel every day. I probably would be fine without Captain Marvel until I get enough HP to roster her again, but OBW I use in PVE a lot, not just DDQ like Captain Marvel.

Would love your advice! Need to know anything else?

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sell your champed obw and 2carol. Re roster them. You'll get some extra HP to help buy a second slot.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spend $20 to get 2900 HP, then roster them all and stop worrying. Your MPQ life is easier when everyone is rostered.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Enh, people can choose how to spend their own money.

I will say that if you do want to spend $ on the game, especially early, then buying roster slots is definitely the best way to spend it.

Cooper, i dont quite get you explanation of the problem. Do you have obw and marvel? But you dont have drax or gwen? Hiw many slots are available?
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    So I went on a token opening spree trying to chase a couple Quicksilver covers

Stopped reading here; no one should have to chase Quicksilver covers.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    You could also dump the Surfer. Painful to dump a 5* but at your level he won't do that much good, and he's not a top tier 5*. Rostering an extra 4* which can be used for DDQ or required nodes will help you much more IMHO.
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    Resign yourself to selling a few QS covers. The other colors will come soon enough. Don't start another copy of QS!

The others' advice is good. Especially selling max champed 2*s to start a new OBW and get some more HP.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dump 2* Bullseye and his extra covers. You don't need so many 2*s when you're trying to roster 4*s. The 2* covers will always be there, so don't waste any of the 4*s.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Buy hp and burn it in roster slots. You're gonna eventually buy them anyway, might as well do it now, and you'll support the game.

If buying is not an option, just sell your lowest two stars.

That, and never go on a token opening spree unless you are willing to accept that you'll have to sell most of what you pull.