event start times incorrect and turns per node not maxed

Options
tulant
tulant Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Ive had an issues with the last 2 events where the start time on my device is 3 hours later then when the event starts. Events for me start at 1200 est but once i am in the event it seems to have been active for 3 hours already. also once i select a PW for a node my turns per node are never maxed. last event i got 2 turns per node once a PW was selected. this even i get one. is anyone able to shed some light on this for me??

Comments

• tulant
    tulant Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Im guessing after talking with a few ppl that the 24 hour events are now 21... idk what D3 has done to our events but it is not for the better thats for sure
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They're now starting the events without the planeswalker nodes at max so that it doesn't punish people who can't begin the event as soon as it starts. For example, on the west coast the events start at 9am, and not always can someone here start their work day and start playing the event at the same time. It gives a little more player flexibility. I think the other part where you assume the event had already been running is because you see the recharge timer once you do your one to two battles? If so that's because as soon as the event starts, the clock starts ticking to recharge the other battles on the node.

I'll agree with you, though, that these reduced duration events are pretty bad. Staying up to 1am to get that last node is tiresome (probably worse for you since it's at 4am your time) Wouldn't be so bad if the tie breaker wasn't "whoever gets there first"