Timeline on new characters?

Options
Specifically, I'm wondering when new chracters Htorch and gold Daken will be available as rewards from recruit tokens. If its a few days I could wait to redeem, but it looked like some were saying it could be weeks.

Do we have any concrete idea of how long before they will be in general recruit token reward pool?

Comments

• they aren't even event rewards yet so you're looking at several weeks if not a Month or more
  • It only took a couple of weeks for Lazy Thor to appear in packs, but it's been around 6 weeks or more since Psylocke and Black Panther were released and they've only just been added into packs this past week. You're looking at a month at the very least.
  • For reference, based on when their character threads were created Psylocke was announced ~Feb 11, Panther announced ~Feb 21, and Thor announced ~March 5, and they were added to the token pool on March 26. So yeah.
  • I would be surprised if they were in the token pool before late April, and more likely May. The first of them probably won't have his first event distribution for two weeks or so, and they usually hit the token pool a month or two later.
  • Thanks for the quick responses.

Looks like I'll be using my tokens soon, now I just need a luck infusion. Maybe I can steal some from Django Unbuffed if I manage to find their Epsilon site.....

*goes looking for E*
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Thanks for the quick responses.

Looks like I'll be using my tokens soon, now I just need a luck infusion. Maybe I can steal some from Django Unbuffed if I manage to find their Epsilon site.....

*goes looking for E*
    icon_lol.gif

Though, if you're looking for some E... I know a guy who knows a guy, just sayin'. icon_razz.gif
  • No leprechauns for me it seems, 4 heroic and 6 standard tokens, all ****.

That's my lot icon_e_sad.gif
  • No leprechauns for me it seems, 4 heroic and 6 standard tokens, all ****.

That's my lot icon_e_sad.gif

Need specifics, Plz. Must know if the RNG sniped you, or if you are a P-type.
  • 2 moonstone, 1 cap, 1 bullseye

2 mstorm, 1 yelena, 1 jug, 2 IM35
  • 2 moonstone, 1 cap, 1 bullseye

2 mstorm, 1 yelena, 1 jug, 2 IM35

Showoff RNG. That's some **** trickshot brain-splatting snipe right there.
  • Maybe human torch today.
  • to be fair they did say it's like 15% chance of a 3 star from a heroic, so your gonna be seeing a lotta caps, hawkeye etc before getting lucky.
    As for standards, I find a 2 star or better every 6-8 packs, but usually its in the order of 2 star a few times then 25 hp then 3 star with 6-8 1 stars in-between.