Agent Venom forever

DrDevilDinosaur
DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So Agent Venom released in 2016 at approximately the same time as Cho Hulk did in 2015. Does this mean we're going to be stuck with this MLG noScope Pro teabagging his opponents for the next 3-4 months?

Comments

• nyck1118
    nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Oh good yet another thread **** about AV. It had been a few days.

MEMBER BOSS RUSH?
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Considering it took me a year to fully cover chulk, I'll come back to this thread next year when AV gets fully covered.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    Agent venom is great
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Agent Venom is pretty great. This isn't about Agent Venom, the character, this is about Agent Venom, the splash screen. I just want something shiny and new. I heard they recently added a new character to the game with a tonne of huge art that would probably look pretty cool up there.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is about Agent Venom, the splash screen

Well excellent job never mentioning that in your title or your OP. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • smecher
    smecher Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I'm still smiling every time I see that they shifted the SHIELD logo off-center to make sure that it didn't look like he was ... er...
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Have we had a Medusa load screen I can't remember.
    If not why not?
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    smecher wrote:
    I'm still smiling every time I see that they shifted the SHIELD logo off-center to make sure that it didn't look like he was ... er...

You saw that too? I assume it was from his original green power, Lethal Frottage.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    smecher wrote:

You saw that too? I assume it was from his original green power, Lethal Frottage.

Misread Lethal Frottage as Lethal Frommage and now can only think of Deathly Cheeses.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:
    smecher wrote:

Misread Lethal Frottage as Lethal Frommage and now can only think of Deathly Cheeses.

Nono, that's Harry Potter. That'll never happen.