Star Lord 'everyone with me' not firing

angryelvis
angryelvis Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
In Hulk Sighting: Amazon 1, that power isn't firing when a Sniper 'deadly shot' goes off. It does fire for both of the Lieutenant's powers.

Comments

• WalrusGooner
    WalrusGooner Posts: 62 Match Maker
    angryelvis wrote:
    In Hulk Sighting: Amazon 1, that power isn't firing when a Sniper 'deadly shot' goes off. It does fire for both of the Lieutenant's powers.

From a similar thread last week regarding Doctor Strange's Flames of the Faltine when a Sniper places Deadly Shot:
    Smudge wrote:
    ...Deadly Shot works as a passive power.

Deadly Shot is always confusing to the players. The way they need to word this power (based on the way it functions) is:

Deadly Shot (Passive): When a friendly countdown tile does not exist, creates a green 6-turn countdown tile that does X damage on resolving.

Because Deadly Shot is basically a passive, powers that trigger off of active abilities don't go off when the Deadly Shot tile is placed.
  • angryelvis
    angryelvis Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Thanks. Wouldn't have guessed that
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby (the Community Manager for D3) confirmed that it is a passive, and they'll be clarifying it in a minor update very soon (today, I believe).
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    DayvBang wrote:
    Brigby (the Community Manager for D3) confirmed that it is a passive, and they'll be clarifying it in a minor update very soon (today, I believe).
    Yes. That's correct. H.A.M.M.E.R Snipers should now clarify that its Deadly Shot ability is a passive. On top of this, they no longer generate green AP anymore!