Agents of Shield - ****

therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
Thought I'd try my hand at an Shield Agents

redflag.png Field Agent
Power Cost redtile.png 8

Agent shot their way through the enemy. Destroy 1 tile, do damage, add attack tile. (increase tiles, damage, and attack tile damage per level)

After this power is used, agents are busy, become The Cavalry.

blackflag.png The Cavalry
Power Cost blacktile.png 7

Agent Coulson sends in "The Cavalry" to finish the job.

Creates attack tiles. Do X damage + damage per ATTACK tile on board. (increase attack tiles and damage per level)

After this power is used become Field Agent.

blueflag.png Agent Undercover
Power Cost bluetile.png 8

Agent Coulson sends an agent deep undercover. Switch a chosen tile to your side. If no tiles exist, gain Purple AP.

(Different enemy tiles become available as level up. More Purple AP per level. )
After using this power it becomes Mockingbird.

purpleflag.png Mockingbird
Power Cost purpletile.png 6

Agent Coulson sends Mockingbird to extract undercover agent. Place CD tile. While on the board gain AP matching opponents strongest color whenever they fire a power and reduce damage done by power by 25%. (increase damage reduction per level and increase retrieved AP up to 3.)

After using this power it becomes Agent Undercover.

yellowflag.png Science Team
power cost yellowtile.png 10

Agent Coulson pushes his Science team to come up with a solution. Choose a basic tile, remove all tiles of that color and heal the team per tile removed.
(increase healing per level)

After using this power it becomes Agent Coulson.

greenflag.png Agent Coulson
power cost greentile.png 10

Agent Coulson leads the team in an attempt to end things once and for all. Randomly stun 1-3 of the enemy. Randomly damage 1-3 of the enemy. (Duration of stun and damage done increases every level. Potential to stun entire enemy team and do damage to entire team.)

After using this power it becomes Science Team.

Comments

• therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    This is a Red/Blue/Yellow "character". Each cover in those corresponds with the Black/Purple/Green powers it is related to.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I think it's a bit much. Every power does something so vastly different you'll have to pay a lot of attention to what you can do (or what your enemy can do) at a given moment. That's kind of fun, I guess, but the color switching is a bit much.
    I'm most critical of Mockingbird, it's a really complicated power to be buried under another power (in a weird color for tile removal, but awesome for purple generation from blue).

The color change adds a lot of crunch, but it's kind of cool.