It's been almost two weeks...

Pope Belligerent
Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
...since the last official red-name announcement.

WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?
    They are listening....

icon_lol.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?
    They are listening....

icon_lol.gif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXPZSovt7U
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    What counts as an official announcement? I've seen multiple posts and updates from Brigby in the past week. Release notes, Banner bug announcement, update to December preview all come to mind.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Where's the announcement for free iso and all those Holiday goodies we will receive?
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?

Coming up with new ways to crash
  • Bondidude
    Bondidude Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    HaywireII wrote:
    What counts as an official announcement? I've seen multiple posts and updates from Brigby in the past week. Release notes, Banner bug announcement, update to December preview all come to mind.

Seriously. It's like people don't realize that these guys have families and lives outside of this job. They're probably winding down for the holidays like most other non-seasonal businesses do this time of year to ramp back up in January. I've seen no less than 3 posts today mentioning a lack of big announcements and all I can think is that if there were a big announcement people would complain about them making big announcements with the holiday season right around the corner. icon_lol.gif
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or... They are going to drop something new... On a Friday... Right before they leave for the weekend...

What could possibly go wrong? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Bondidude wrote:
    HaywireII wrote:

Seriously. It's like people don't realize that these guys have families and lives outside of this job. They're probably winding down for the holidays like most other non-seasonal businesses do this time of year to ramp back up in January. I've seen no less than 3 posts today mentioning a lack of big announcements and all I can think is that if there were a big announcement people would complain about them making big announcements with the holiday season right around the corner. icon_lol.gif

I was only counting the "MPQ News and Announcements" board.

And it's like people don't realize that sometimes posts here are meant as humorous.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I was only counting the "MPQ News and Announcements" board.

And it's like people don't realize that sometimes posts here are meant as humorous.

Humor? This is an internet forum. Only torches and pitchforks here. And pie.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Bondidude wrote:
    HaywireII wrote:

I mean I have a family and a life outside of my job, but I don't get to sit the next 19 days out from work because the holidays are near...