Constant crashes and facebook sync issues

Options
Grimrow
Grimrow Posts: 3
Hi, I'm having loads of problems with mtgpq as of a couple weeks ago. At first the game would crash after a couple of matches, while somewhat annoying I could live with it. Then, after the latest hotfix (before the kaladesh patch) the game would crash seconds after entering any kind of match (event, quick or story). This was problematic but atleast I could still claim my daily boosters and login rewards.

With the newest patch even doing that has become a challenge, the game is guaranteed to crash the moment I claim a reward or even earlier.

So far I have tried different things, including restoring my Ipad2 to factory settings and using iCloud back-up several times to restore it to an earlier point (tried several dates ranging from 14 to 27 november) and reinstalling the new updates, no succes.

The tricky part is that I.cant sync my mtgpq account with my facebook account, it says an account is already linked to my facebook (while this is not the case). This makes me fearful of doing a clean reset as I wont be able to login and will lose my progress and collection. Im at wit's end here and wpuld really like to play again....

My device is and Ipad2 running iOS 9.3.5 (does not support higjer versions)

Comments

• Coconut99
    Options
    I'm having this problem as well. Downloaded the patch, went to load it, told me my FB was out of sync. Figured whatever, it does that pretty much every patch. Went to resign into FB, and now it just crashes and loops back to the loading screen. I can't log in to play or do anything now.
  • Grimrow
    Options
    Shameless selfbump

Anybody got a solution? Do i need to add additional information?

Would be nice to get a fix or some kind of confirmation that the problem is being looked into.... From the looks of it i'm not the only one with similar problems
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey Grimrow,

I would recommend sending in a support ticket if you haven't already. They may seem like random crashes a lot of the times, but Customer Support has tools that will allow them to analyze your account and identify whether there is a common denominator and help you resolve it.

I speculate that having that odd Facebook save issue might be a factor in all of these weird crashes you keep encountering.

Hope that helps.