No SHIELD signal intercepts since the last update

Histamiel
Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I may be in a dry spell but I haven't seen a SHIELD signal intercept since the new update. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it makes you feel better after the update I got a large streak of 2000 iso intercepts and one 100HP. I think I got yours icon_twisted.gif Not seeing any less than normal. I'm sure yours will be back soon icon_e_smile.gif
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    The number of intercepts i get has also gone down the past few days. Didnt get any yesterday while clearing The Hulk sub and when i started the new sub.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i didn't get any for 3-5 days after the previous update. and they've been off and on since then for me. there are times when i'll be getting nothing on wifi, then i'll turn off wifi and play on cellular and i get them again. until i turn on wifi again, then nothing. then there are times when i will get them on wifi. it'd just be nice if they could sort this out and get them working consistently.
  • Histamiel
    jredd wrote:
    i didn't get any for 3-5 days after the previous update. and they've been off and on since then for me. there are times when i'll be getting nothing on wifi, then i'll turn off wifi and play on cellular and i get them again. until i turn on wifi again, then nothing. then there are times when i will get them on wifi. it'd just be nice if they could sort this out and get them working consistently.

Maybe I will get them again after the next refresh. I hope so. I only play on WiFi.
  • MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    I have never even seen the intercepts, but hey, that is what the game is like to us STEAM users.

Why dont you get this inequality fixed also while you are at it.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only play on wifi, and I always get them, though sometimes there are dry streaks where I won't see one for 5-6 matches.
  • Histamiel
    I haven't had a SHIELD signal intercepts since the last update. They use to appear consistently from their introduction until the last update for me. I think I use to have around 6-7 a day during this period (I had a VIP during this period also). But nada since the last update.
    I am playing on a kindle fire HD tablet and only on WiFi.
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Seems lower but i am not entirely sure, today i randomly started noting them because i was interested to see how close i was getting to 20, of all the days to start, so far 31 missions, 8 intercepts and i have pretty much done all i can do got about 14 nodes to clear (missing 2 essentials) and 1 ddq left so if they all give me 1 i'll be at the 20 limit but i reckon ill finish around between 10-15 given the way it seems to be today (which aint as bad as i thought) but we'll see, the last nodes i got are dark avengers hell so i currently have very little motivation to hit them up.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I played Heart of Darkness, Venom Bomb, and playing through Hulk now (plus DDQ daily if that counts). Haven't seen a single SHIELD Intercept for any of that.

Honestly, I already forgot about them. For the first couple weeks I'd have the option, but only ever got errors out of it. Then they disappeared without me noticing.

For reference, running latest iOS on 6S, used wi-fi and 4G LTE during all events.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I usually only see 1 or 2 a day, and always near the end of the day.

Today I cleared the 6 nodes of the DDQ and 4 full clears of the Hulk PvE and didn't see a single intercept. But then at night when I do my last 2 clears of PvE then I might see a couple.

That doesn't make any sense. I thought we were supposed to get up to 20 a day?
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I too play on a Kindle Fire HD and stopped getting them after update 117. I noticed a note regarding signal intercepts not working on Steam and Amazon devices. I'm not sure what changed because I was getting them fine on my Kindle prior to the update. I get them on my phone still though so I guess I'll now be limited to playing on my phone...which sucks because of the smaller screen.

I'm not sure why they won't work now but were working fine prior to the update.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    It is possible that there are just no ads right now, and they'll reappear when someone buys ad space in whatever service they use to source the ads.