Just champed my first two 3*s - Hulk and Patch - and...

Orchedelia
Orchedelia Posts: 46
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
****???

I started throwing a little She-Hulk into the mix, just in case I needed to manage strikes ....but holy crapoly...she might as well just kick back and do her hair and nails.
The "Hulk Bomb" is for real, boys and girls. It's like watching Hawkeye handle 9 speed shots!

VERY happy with this pair.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Orchedelia/

Comments

• i rode the hulk bomb for months back in the day icon_e_biggrin.gif

good times. enjoy!!!!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Congratulations, I hope your enthusiasm for the game continues.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great team that helps kill the hard teams. I also pair Patch with Loki and Daken for just as good results. Anyways, enjoy!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Grats on the Hulk bomb! that's fun team combo.

Whenever you get around to champing Cage, Patch/loki/Cage is a very strong PVE team that, although slow, can hit way above their weight (well into the 300s if you take your time and play smart).
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like to hide Loki behind Daken when I'm using them with Patch.

She-Hulk doesn't have to feel left out, though. If you somehow get enough blue and red and green, then: Berserker Rage + Settlement + Power of Attorney = beefed up AOE. Of course, compared to Loki and Patch, this combo is both slower AND uses more health packs in the long run and also more psychotic.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Loki Patch combo is cheating.

But note to OP, DON't pair Hulk with Loki and Patch. They are 2 entirely different approaches to leveraging Berserker Fury. Hulk Patch takes less AP to run, but eats health packs. Loki Patch takes more AP, but goes easier on heals.

Have fun!

I actually do run that combo fairly often, mainly because it gives me the choice of which way I want to run it. If there's a ton of Black on the board, I can do the Patch/Loki way. If there isn't, then go the Hulk/Patch way, and as long as the other team doesn't have an AoE, just hide Loki if necessary.