Extra Turn on Stun?

It seems that when playing PvP, players like Black Widow and Venom are getting an extra turn when using their stun capabilities. For example, Black Widow just threw a stun and it affected only one of my players, not the entire team. She made a move. The screen then flinched like it was going to be my turn, and then she got to throw another turn. I had two available players to make a move.

When I throw one of my stuns, I get only one move. The other player remains stunned for the period of time, but one of their other available players makes a move immediately following mine.

Comments

• No, it's working properly.

You stun somoene for one turn then you get to make a move (finishing that turn), the stun is removed, and you make a second move.

They stun you for one turn, then they get to make a move (finishing their turn), the stun is removed, and then they make a second move.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    If you blink, you might miss it, but Widow and Venom have whole team stuns, you may just not have noticed it stunned everybody, since the 1-turn stuns go away right after they make the move after the power.
  • I'm aware of the whole team stuns. It acts like that is what it is applying, even when it's not. I will try to see if I can get a recording of it when it happens.

Zathrus, that only works when you are up against one remaining opponent. Any other player on the opposing team that is still alive will come in and take the move in place of the person that is stunned. It's the same of the new Iron Man. If his recharge finishes and he stuns for 2 moves, my other team members can keep playing.
  • Regalis wrote:
    I'm aware of the whole team stuns. It acts like that is what it is applying, even when it's not. I will try to see if I can get a recording of it when it happens.

Zathrus, that only works when you are up against one remaining opponent. Any other player on the opposing team that is still alive will come in and take the move in place of the person that is stunned. It's the same of the new Iron Man. If his recharge finishes and he stuns for 2 moves, my other team members can keep playing.

Nope, if I have a single member stunned then I get to move the next turn with other characters. Exactly the same way for the AI.

If you're talking specifically about the IM Mk40 stun, there's been other complaints about that as well. I haven't seen it enough in game myself, but other stuns are working properly.
  • Disregard. It does in fact appear to be the whole team stun.
  • This has been happening to me but only against venom, he will use symbiote snare stun just one person then makes a move, then it flashes/flickers for a half second then it's his turn again.

I doubled checked his power it was only supposed to stun one and it showed only one stunned but it skipped my turn.
  • I swore this happened again to me today as well but I did not bother to check the stat on my opponent since I only needed one more hit to finish the match off.

I know that I was stunned later by a legit team stun. What's messing with me a bit is that when this team stun happens and they make their first move, the other two members of my team become "activated" again as soon as the turn has completed (this is when the screen "flickers"). I look up to think it's my move and see I have active players available, only for her to make a second move. One suggestion would be to simply keep my team disabled until it is truly my turn. Don't highlight them after the first move has completed when there is still a second one to be made.

But I still think there is something to this... I'll try to watch for it again.