Snipers bugged in The Hulk PVE, Hulk Sighting: Greenland

Etheus
Etheus Posts: 56
In this sub Snipers have a 0 ap ability. Star Lord's yellow passive ability is not activating when these Snipers use their 0 ap ability.

Comments

• bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Snipers Deadly Shot are also not triggering 5* Dr. Sreange Flames of the Faltine
  • 0 AP abilities are passives. Star Lord and doctor strange don't trigger off passives.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    They really need to rewrite this ability to reflect its actual nature: it's a passive ability that creates a sniper countdown tile if one does not already exist (and, like other goon abilities, generates green AP even though this ability doesn't use that AP).
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hey everyone. You are correct in saying that the Sniper's Deadly Shot is being treated as a passive, which is why Dr Strange and Star-Lord's certain abilities do not trigger.

The word (Passive) will be added to the Deadly Shot during tomorrow's patch in order to increase clarity.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope this means that they'll finally stop generating green they don't use like other minion passives.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 wrote:
    I hope this means that they'll finally stop generating green they don't use like other minion passives.
    That's a completely separate decision, I believe. There are precedents for other minions generating AP they don't actively use, such as some of the Brotherhood mutants with a black power that activates at low health. I can't remember if they removed that, but I don't think they ever qualified it as a bug in any case.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, I don't think Brotherhood produces black. Meet Rocket and Groot, Mystique will use their purple and blue production, but I've never noticed her getting more black AP than is explained by matches. Same with Teisatsu. Deadly Shot is a legacy issue in its design.
  • Brigby
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Wish granted! I have confirmation that they should no longer generate green AP anymore icon_e_smile.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    First they fix the OBW critical tile bug, then Deadly Shot....

Can....can I have a pony?
  • Brigby
    First they fix the OBW critical tile bug, then Deadly Shot....

Can....can I have a pony?
    tumblr_inline_myt55j3T981rppb6t.jpg