PVP is COMPLETELY BROKEN

greenglove
greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
I have tried to find a way to make it in pvp. I have varied the slices. I have tried to use shields creatively. It doesn't work. I was trying to get the recent Blade green at 900 progression. I am at 820-ish. I win a fight, only to find out that FOUR people have beaten me, taking me down to about 650. The problem here is that I can only play one fight at a time, but four people can be fighting me at a time. This is making it nearly impossible to even get the 900 progression cover, let alone anything above that. I don't even remember the last time I got the 1300 progression. I am not playing pvp again until this is fixed. It would be a relatively simple thing to make sure that only one person can fight me at a time. Frankly, pvp is ridiculous right now.

Comments

• Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Well, this affects you as anyone else, so anyone else can be defeated 4 times in a row, thus losing many points... and you go up.
    I've never been over 575 points and I'm happy with that icon_razz.gif
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    pretty sure that doesn't happen to the 5* players who compete for 4* rewards.

just don't play pvp.
    I mean, get what you can while not wasting hp for shields.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hear you, but it happens. There's 3 people above me in my alliance that made it past 900, and they're certainly not the only ones. I vacilliated around 600 in Bangs until I essentially ran out of health packs.

I'm seeking advice from multiple avenues. There's an art to it. Roster strength and strategy in shield-hopping are involved. There are people willing to help, but it's not as straightforward as "win your matches".

I'd give you more, but I haven't gotten any further than you, which is why I'm seeking the advice of those who regularly achieve.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, i was spamming some posts about how frustrated i am. Advices i got from players, and that proved themselves right, were basically two: Upgrade your 5*s and/or use HP to shield yourself. None of these was a solution to the issue, only a way how to bypass it. So i gave it up - i am doing PvP just for tokens and CPs at 575.
    Now i am happy - i am geting good rewards, and i am not wasting time and nerves while trying to regain what i lost (simply because people ususally defeat you after reaching 700-800 points.