Random change up and throw in an old event?

Zeta_zero
Zeta_zero Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
First off I'm new so hello everyone icon_e_smile.gif. Second i'm thinking growth industries would be nice for a change haven't seen that since antman was released. Couldn't care if its Antman as the prize but I'm tired of playing the same events month in month out.

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Take one off to get some space and a well deserved break. And get used to it. A lot of us are playing the same events years in years out icon_e_wink.gif
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Growth Industry that gives a Wasp cover. It's such an obvious move to make, you know?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc wrote:
    Growth Industry that gives a Wasp cover. It's such an obvious move to make, you know?
    But wasp is so bad many people might skip the event!! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    wymtime wrote:
    JHawkInc wrote:

Only her yellow is terrible, and only because most characters use yellow to make special tiles. If they made her yellow a passive, like it creates a CD tile that flipped and improved every time it went off (or did damage if there were none) she would be really good. Her black and blue are useful.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc wrote:

Remember the random color Chulk bug...I don't think devs are up to the tinkering level yet.

But it's an excellent idea, would also like to see duck season again. Would be nice to cover my Howard some before they shut the game down.
  • Zeta_zero
    Only things I willingly take off are heroics haha there's cp to be had otherwise icon_twisted.gif . And I remember seeing a poll posted on another thread for best new character of 2016 maybe give us a cover from whoever on won that as the prize?
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Growth Industries always runs as an additional event and takes maybe half an hour to complete..
  • Zeta_zero
    Gauntlet Peggy yellow would be fine too.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Magic wrote:
    Take one off to get some space and a well deserved break. And get used to it. A lot of us are playing the same events years in years out icon_e_wink.gif

I still don't get posts like these lol.

Obvious problem, obvious solution,

"nah thats just the way things are"

I'll just assume its sarcasm, as I doubt they want us to stop playing.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    Growth Industries always runs as an additional event and takes maybe half an hour to complete..

For some yeah, but no telling how many players don't even know it exists because it has been so long since they ran it. But imay, rerun the strange event, it makes zero sense not to rerun it while the movie is still in theaters.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:
    Magic wrote:

I still don't get posts like these lol.

Obvious problem, obvious solution,

"nah thats just the way things are"

I'll just assume its sarcasm, as I doubt they want us to stop playing.
    You really think one run of Growth Industries is going to relieve the long term monotony of events? OP is a new player. Sharing the long term experience and how to deal with it is very much on topic.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Zeta_zero wrote:
    First off I'm new so hello everyone icon_e_smile.gif. Second i'm thinking growth industries would be nice for a change haven't seen that since antman was released. Couldn't care if its Antman as the prize but I'm tired of playing the same events month in month out.

It has run twice (once when the movie came out, once when it was released to home video), but yes, it would be nice. Or something similar for another character would be even better.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    JHawkInc wrote:

Only her yellow is terrible, and only because most characters use yellow to make special tiles. If they made her yellow a passive, like it creates a CD tile that flipped and improved every time it went off (or did damage if there were none) she would be really good. Her black and blue are useful.

Her blue is her best ability and her black is ok. Overall she is still low tier. The sad thing is I have 12 covers of her so if growth industry gave her out I would play and win the 13th cover. I would be trolling myself.