Confiscation Coup

Options
ZW2007-
ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Confiscation Coup is currently available for purchase. In the cards viewer, it is shown as an exclusive and it says that it is an Event Reward. Will this card eventually be an Event Reward or is that an error and purchasing it is the only way to obtain this exclusive prior to the next set release?

Comments

• glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    just buy it. don't be a cheapo
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    glggwp wrote:

It's their test to see if people will really spend money on cheaper purchases.

This is everyone's chance to prove me wrong and mass purchase their cheap bundles enough to rake in more money than the expensive ones!
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    is that the one that came in the 4 dollar mini pack? got it was shocked one was a gold for 4 bucks well worth it i thought with my luck getting rares lately
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bought it because one, it's a solid card with potential, and two, we should support their efforts to make useful cards available at reasonable prices.

I've certainly lobbed my share of complaints, but the Coup pack and the Mythics-for-crystals lottery were very good ideas.
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    glggwp wrote:
    It's not about being cheap. I've done my fair share of supporting the game already but that's not what's stopping me. The continuously sloppy releases that create more bugs to stack on top of the old bugs that will never get fixed is what's stopping me. I just want to know if they are lying about it being an event reward, were too lazy to edit the text for this particular exclusive rare, or if it is indeed both purchasable and an event reward.