App crashes when claiming daily prize

Options
Abenjes
Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
I've had an issue today while claiming my daily prize, once claimed the app darkened and became unresponsive.

the only thing I could do is do a force restart.
at least one other member of my coalition has had this error as well.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Abenjes,

I've actually personally encountered this issue as well. I'm compiling as much information as I can before passing it along to the team. Are you and your coalition member both using Android devices?
  • Abenjes
    Options
    Hi Brigby,
    I am Android, he is ios
  • Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    I have to say that it happened to me this morning as well.
    Android phone.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Thanks for the info everyone. I've gone ahead and passed that info along to the development team. Thanks!
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Also Android user here. Exactly as described above, claiming the daily reward causes the overlay screen to remain once the reward animation has disappeared, preventing access to any other screen and thus requiring an app reboot.
  • Abenjes
    Options
    Also happens when claiming qb rewards
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    +1. Everyday when I collect the daily reward, the app freezes on the darkened screen and I have to close and restart it.

I think this happens on events and QB to me as well. I'm using Android.
  • Centur3xo
    Options
    iOs user here - same on iOS, so it's platform independent I think
  • KoneIV
    KoneIV Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Getting the same issue on iOS
  • KoneIV
    KoneIV Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Getting the same issue on iOS
  • winterwolves
    Options
    This is still happening for me every day. Sometimes it happens when claiming event rewards as well.

So, just for clarity:
    When I tap collect on the daily reward, the darken overlay appears, I tap the icon to collect it. The reward disappears from the screen. The darken overlay does not go away.
    I have to kill the app, and restart it.

This has been well over a month since this bug appeared.
  • Brigby
    Options
    This is still happening for me every day. Sometimes it happens when claiming event rewards as well.

So, just for clarity:
    When I tap collect on the daily reward, the darken overlay appears, I tap the icon to collect it. The reward disappears from the screen. The darken overlay does not go away.
    I have to kill the app, and restart it.

This has been well over a month since this bug appeared.
    That's odd. I personally haven't seen that issue anymore, and I haven't heard of any other claims that it's returned either, up until yours.

Would you mind sending in a support ticket? They'll be able to collect your device information to forward to the developers, so they can take a look and see what's wrong. Thanks!
  • kinomoto
    Options
    This happened to me for the first time today.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For what it's worth, this was never fixed for me either. Have also sent in a ticket.
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 545 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same issue here. Been going on for a while. Android device. Not a huge deal but annoying.
  • julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That's odd. I personally haven't seen that issue anymore, and I haven't heard of any other claims that it's returned either, up until yours.

Would you mind sending in a support ticket? They'll be able to collect your device information to forward to the developers, so they can take a look and see what's wrong. Thanks!

This just happened to me this morning, as well, for the first time in close to a month. I can submit a ticket for it, too.
  • Dogslaya
    Options
    This has been happening every day for the past 3 days on my iPhone 6s+ but I'm afraid to send in a ticket because they may break something else when they fix it - if it's just a matter of reopening the app I'll thank them for my freebie as I close and restart.
  • TimWebko
    Options
    Does it for me most of the time - it doesn't affect anything else, so I look on it as my daily reboot and refresh, which isn't a bad thing...
  • majori
    Options
    Same for me, I'm on Android.
  • ogden71
    Options
    Mine locks up when claiming daily prize. Not fixed with update