Have not yet received VIP renewal

toddler316
toddler316 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Yesterday I purchased VIP renewal and it showed up briefly in my game. I closed the app and when I reopened the game later, both the VIP renewal and bonus CP and Legendary token were missing.

Here is a screenshot showing that I was charged yesterday morning at 2:25am for the VIP renewal that I have not received for toddler316: https://gyazo.com/5ed242d9e6d916dd06d0140dd8cf1a2c

I opened a ticket with customer support # 277842. Can anyone help escalate this ticket so that they will respond? Thanks!

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    toddler316 wrote:
    Yesterday I purchased VIP renewal and it showed up briefly in my game. I closed the app and when I reopened the game later, both the VIP renewal and bonus CP and Legendary token were missing.

Here is a screenshot showing that I was charged yesterday morning at 2:25am for the VIP renewal that I have not received for toddler316: https://gyazo.com/5ed242d9e6d916dd06d0140dd8cf1a2c

I opened a ticket with customer support # 277842. Can anyone help escalate this ticket so that they will respond? Thanks!

Escalating for you now. Since support is out for the rest of the day, they will be able to assist tomorrow.

Thanks!
  • toddler316
    toddler316 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    It took Customer Support over a week to rectify this, but it was finally taken care of this afternoon. For anyone else that has this problem, the only proof that Support will accept is a screenshot of the email receipt from the app store sent as an attachment to the support ticket. In my case, I did not receive the email receipt from Apple until 4 days after purchase, so that led to it being over a week before D3 resolved the situation. I sent them a screenshot of the Purchase History from iTunes showing that I had purchased it, complete with the order date and the order number. I had hoped that information and my in game ID would be enough for them to see that I had purchased it yet my VIP was not active. They were firm that they required a screenshot of the email receipt though. Anyway, I'm glad it's finally fixed.