No shield experience for first pve victory

jayx_2
jayx_2 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi,

For the venom bomb event I haven't been receiving shield xp for the first clear of a node in any sub, has this changed for anyone else?

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    You only get the XP for completing it enough times to get all the prizes, not the first time.
  • jayx_2
    MojoWild wrote:
    You only get the XP for completing it enough times to get all the prizes, not the first time.

Is this a recent change? Because I was getting xp for the first clear up until this event
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    All Xp is gained by reaching the green Check mark. You only get Xp from the first clear if it's a one time only node. Most are six.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    All Xp is gained by reaching the green Check mark. You only get Xp from the first clear if it's a one time only node. Most are six.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49878
  • jayx_2

I guess I'm mistaken. Thanks for your help, can probably lock this now. I must be going crazy icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Don't worry, you're not going crazy.

Each node has a specific amount of clears for rewards. The number of clears/rewards is shown on the mission screen under 'chance to win'. The first number is the number of rewards that you've won from that node, the second is the number of awards that are available from that node. The most common number is six rewards. When you have won all of the rewards(when your first number equals your second number), then you also get the Shield Rank Points

If memory serves me, some of the sub-nodes in Heart's of Darkness started off with nodes that had only one reward, thus you would have received your Shield Level points on the first clear (after the first reward). If it wasn't Heart's of Darkness, it was the one before that. Hope that helps!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Thanks for helping out everyone. Locking this thread because question is resolved.
This discussion has been closed.