Conditional Power Cues

polecat
polecat Posts: 22
This has been brought up before - and there have already been related improvements in this area like color of effect (Surgical Strike, Fisk Defense, etc.) - but it would be immensely beneficial to the user if there was a visual cue when secondary conditions of a power are met. For example, for 5* Black Widow, is the 20% health condition met for her black "Red in My Ledger" ability or the 12 AP condition for her red "Acrobatic Takedown" ability? I know it's not hard to do the math or check the AP but it would be very user friendly to have a cue display upon meeting the condition. It could even be as simple as bolding the conditional part in the ability description when it is met.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Along those lines, it would be great if powers that you have enough AP for but still can't be used currently (like DDs Radar Sense when there are no enemy special tiles out) would stop flashing at you.
  • For black widow, 20% health is the point at which the health bar starts pulsing
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good luck. I asked for this for 3* Punisher at least a year ago. icon_neutral.gif