SHIELD Resupply Day 1095 needs to be resolved consistently

HxiiiK
HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
Dear devs, I have played your game for over 3 years and reached day 1095, and was rewarded with another black Old Man Logan cover which I still cannot use. The terrible draw rates aside, I have also repeatedly drawn black covers while never drawing a single yellow cover.

This is rather frustrating, I would have much preferred a rotation of the covers as opposed to another copy of black as per on day 820. I have also heard of people getting exchanges, but I've only been getting the vanilla "we cannot exchange the cover that is not in latest legends" reply from CS.

Can you be more consistent in this issue? I have definitely not spent as much as those you "service" more but a little more consistency would be appreciated. If you're going to exchange it, exchange it for those who need them, not just those who spend thousands. I contribute too, just not to that extent, and it is extremely disappointing that that is the extent to which I need to go to get a cover exchanged.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want you to know that I have been in the same boat as you. I have a 5/1/5 OML, and on my 820th day, not only did I get the OML black from a login reward, I happened to pull an OML red from a classic LT.

I asked CS for help, and they told me to shove it. Two 5* covers became a measly 4000 ISO.

It was a very frustrating experience, as I have only drawn a single OML Yellow in my ~900 days of playing, so everything else I do doesn't matter at all, because nothing gets me any closer to that.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I just want you to know that I have been in the same boat as you. I have a 5/1/5 OML, and on my 820th day, not only did I get the OML black from a login reward, I happened to pull an OML red from a classic LT.

I asked CS for help, and they told me to shove it. Two 5* covers became a measly 4000 ISO.

It was a very frustrating experience, as I have only drawn a single OML Yellow in my ~900 days of playing, so everything else I do doesn't matter at all, because nothing gets me any closer to that.

I have been through the same frustrations, so I completely understand. But fortunately, on the 820th day it was better for me as it was only the release of a few 5*s so any are welcome.

Though my 14/1/7 OML is not amused that day 1095 gave him another black cover. That's 10 unused levels just because I can't get a yellow! I've had friends who told me to try CS, and that they were fixing it because they repeated the black cover reward. Guess they were only fixing it for a certain pool of players.

Guess at least they have some consistency in telling players to shove it.