MPQ not working for me

SeaBlossom
SeaBlossom Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
Since the new update yesterday, my MPQ icon on my iPod has just been darkened into a faded black and instead of having "Marvel Puzzle Quest" written underneath it, it just says "waiting......". I'm not sure what's up with that, I've never had this issue before when updates have gone through! I know MPQ is still working cuz I keep getting the pop up notifications but I can't do anything about them since when I try to play the game, nothing happens when I touch the icon. It's been like this since yesterday - I even cleaned up my ipod and restarted it a few times.

Did anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is an issue with a failed or delayed download of the update on your device. You can either continue to wait or try to force it to retry by tapping it once to pause it and then again to unpause it.
  • SeaBlossom
    SeaBlossom Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    It's been like this ever since and I've tried virtually everything. Tapping it just does nothing. It won't even delete so I can't even try to re download the app :/

EDIT: I figured it out through managing my ipod app storage and now have it reinstalled. TY!