What about a 3 stars Storm lvl 141 ?

Options
eviscent
eviscent Posts: 17
edited April 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
So look like we have a re-work on the 2 stars characters tendacy these days.
In the first time i was like: "Who care about a steve roger 3 stars ?" then suddendly hoping to see Storm 3 stars O_O.

What you think guys about this? That would'nt be great or maybe to much utlimate.
Cause in the hard simultor as you can see, the stat are Marvelous and the Balck Skill make 14 per tiles (imagine the damages with a Wolverine patch)
screenshot-2014-03-31-16-08-25_1.png
and for the cover we have Strom punk style with marvel now.
xmen-1-cover.jpg

So yours opinions ?

Comments

• Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I care about Steve Rogers, I have a feeling, once we get to see his fully leveled up powers, he is going to be a solid player. Where I see new 3* Cptn becoming good is a hyrbrid defensive/attacker. Instead of your IM40 or BP, absorbing damage and having high hp, I see Cptn being a cross between this and a more offensive character
  • NokkonWud
    NokkonWud Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I do worry that his Yellow defensive power will take too long to trigger. It's bad on his 2* version, especially when something like 2* Bullseye will throw out a passive shield for every purple match. Sure, the defensive number isn't as high, but it's handy when you're collecting for another character (say, Aggressive Recon for Widow) and you're not using AP to release it.

I do think his ability to chain unmatched tiles for Attack and Stun will be very useful at a high level though!