IS anybody listening

2»

Comments

• WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Crnch, no offense intended. I was just saying, people are always going on about how the devs are doing nothing to improve the game, but the fact is there have been a ton of improvements in the past year, especially for people that play pve. I'm hoping the pve side is done now, and they start giving us goodies in pvp. If not, that's fine, too. Was just having fun with it Monty Python-style. If you don't know the movie, just Google "what have the Romans done for us?" Again, no hard feelings
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crnch, no offense intended. I was just saying, people are always going on about how the devs are doing nothing to improve the game, but the fact is there have been a ton of improvements in the past year, especially for people that play pve. I'm hoping the pve side is done now, and they start giving us goodies in pvp. If not, that's fine, too. Was just having fun with it Monty Python-style. If you don't know the movie, just Google "what have the Romans done for us?" Again, no hard feelings

Definitely this.
    Y'all have short memories if you don't think things have improved massively in 2016 in MPQ. Hell, MPQ is one of the few good things in 2016 ¬¬

Shield rank, clearance levels...
    Hell, even after all the awful testing of PvE with some truely terrible design choices while they were feeling things out, we got a much better PvE system out of it by the end, I feel. And one of the greatest things of all, the removal of the 20ISO booby prize and change over to sequential rewards. Also just generally better progression rewards.

The game is way better now than it was this time last year.
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    So did anyone pick up their phones and called them? They told us they would be listening - not reading. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    gotta disagree about the perceived lack of iso. it's flowing at greater rates than it has in the 2 years i've been playing. doesn't take long to save up 100k, really...

Exactly, the iso comes along so nicely now that I changed my mind about not champing all the three stars. Previously I was looking at a lifetime to do them. Now I can easily do a couple per week. Yeah they took away my cakes but 4* lazy progression is great, elite tokens are flipping my 2* fast and I have a good flow of HP and CP from casual play.

I wondered how long it would be before we were back to ISO.

The game has always been this way, save up iso, rely on RNG for covers. If you get to 5* tier and are still complaining about the mechanics of the game you really need to look harder at yourself than the game. There are niggles sure, but the game is better than it's ever been and I'm really enjoying it. The 4* and below pvp probably showed the game would be better right now without the 5* tier but it is what is it and I just carry on looking for 4* opponents.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    They said they're listening, they didn't say they'd do anything.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony Foot wrote:
    4* lazy progression is great, elite tokens are flipping my 2* fast and I have a good flow of HP and CP from casual play.

I feel the same way. The 4* is great, but the elite tokens seem almost too good to be true. If you don't farm they're not all that beneficial, but it seems like I'm raking in something like 25 per week. My farm is flipping so fast that I have to change my DDQ team every 2-3 weeks. In the way back Thor was my anchor character. I barely used him before sending him back down to 15.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Is ANYBODY listening? or Is anybody LISTENING? seems to convey thread sentiment better than original title. Emphasis on IS makes it sound like a Chandler Bing quote.