Lost my account progress

Options
Datattack
Datattack Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
I've been playing for a couple of months now, spent some real money, bought a new Planeswalker, have most of my characters up to 15 or 20th level or higher, etc.

Tonight when I went to login I got a message that said the game couldn't connect to my Facebook account, and asked me if I wanted to retry.

When I re-tried the login, it brought me back to the ORIGINAL tutorial level(s). I exited the game and tried to login multiple times, but every time it starts me back at the original Nissa tutorial levels.

Because it's the tutorial, there seems to be no way to access my events menu, in-box, etc.

I believe I have been using my Facebook login since I began this game; and I haven't switched devices, or anything like that. I'm still using the same phone. Do you have any suggestions on how I can access all of my progress to date?

Thanks.

Comments

• hueyTW
    hueyTW Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Try

1. Update your Facebook app to newest version (! Important)
    2. Login your Facebook by the app to ensure your Facebook is working on your device (Sometimes FB block your login for security issues.)
    3. Make sure your connection is work
    4. Try login your account again.
  • Datattack
    Datattack Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks - I tried all that, but there still seems to be a disconnect somewhere.

This morning I even got the notification that I had a booster pack waiting for me since it's been more than eight hours since I've logged in, but when I clicked on the notification it took me right back to the tutorial with no other way to access my account.

Does anyone have any other suggestions, or is there a way to contact d3go directly for additional technical support?
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This has happened to me before - if you complete the tutorial levels and then login in with facebook again, it should bring your accountt back.
  • parasith77
    parasith77 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem here and nothg works to get back my account. Submitted a ticket
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    have you tried finishing tutorial ?
  • parasith77
    parasith77 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    have you tried finishing tutorial ?

yes

also uninstalled MTGPQ and FB and reinstalled, still have this **** new account