Missing ISO after training.

SgtPepper
SgtPepper Posts: 6
I've been trying to level up my Psylocke. I got it down to 77,000 ISO needed. Came back today and it's up to over 81,000. I think this happened previously, but chalked it up to me being crazy, but I took note and the ISO needed did jump. ISO is already hard for me to come by, it's sad to see it disappear. icon_cry.gif I'm assuming it has something to do with the buggy update.

Comments

• Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Not a bug, it's a feature of the train button.
    It somehow display how many iso you have plus a iso pack you may purchase. (Kinda like to encourage you to buy)

A tweak of this button was announced. It should come soon live.

In the meantime, you can count around 110K iso to level from 40 to max level. (There is a table of cost somewhere in the tips and help section)
  • Coubii wrote:
    Not a bug, it's a feature of the train button.
    It somehow display how many iso you have plus a iso pack you may purchase. (Kinda like to encourage you to buy)

A tweak of this button was announced. It should come soon live.

In the meantime, you can count around 110K iso to level from 40 to max level. (There is a table of cost somewhere in the tips and help section)

Thank you for replying Coubii. I don't really understand. Last time I went in and it said I needed 77,000 ISO to get to 165 and now it states 81,000 to get to 165. So to me it appears that the last 4000 I put in disappeared. However this is somehow a new feature? I feel that if I go in to raise a level of a character, the purple button that says "77,000 to 165" should stay the same number. I guess that's confusing me. Even if it reflected a purchase why would it cost me more ISO to raise the level of a character if I made a purchase? So unless I make a purchase or have a **** load of ISO that purple button is dead to me now? When I raise a characters level, I can only use the gold "raise level" button now? Besides paper and pen is there a different spot to see the precise quantity of ISO needed to level the character to max. I mean I'm geeky but not "keep a notebook on a game" geeky. icon_lol.gif
  • Also, I just won 1000 ISO, but it's still reading the same 81,808 needed. If the number is suppose to reflect what I have plus potential pack, shouldn't it change with the gained ISO? So confused, HALP!! icon_lol.gif
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Well, the level up button feature is live in the ongoing release. Wait and see what's going on.