Which features would you most like to see in MPQ?

DAC169
DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Simple enough question, right? Which TWO features would you most like to see? I was originally gonna just let everyone vote once, but then I counted up the number of options and thought that was too mean.
NOTICE - I realize that some of these we'll never actually see, but the question is just what do you WANT to see.

Colorless covers - At least for the 5*s & 4*s, maybe even the 3*s, covers don't have colors and can be applied to whichever color you want. No more wasted 6th+ cover of an ability you have 5 of on a character with less than 13 covers.

Currency swapping services - Got a ton of HP but really need some ISO to champ a character before their cover expires in 4 hours? How about being able to swap currencies? Good for any change between HP, CP, & ISO. There probably would be some kind of fee though.

Cover sell prices - 1K ISO for a 4* cover is bad. How about an increase in ISO sell prices & the ability to choose which currency you get for selling it? 1*s would be unchanged & 2*s would add the ability to sell for HP. 3*s would sell for 1K ISO, 1 CP, or some HP. 4*s would sell for 5K ISO, 5 CP, or some HP. 5*s would sell for 10K ISO, 10 CP, or at least 1K HP.
I honesty don't really know what HP values to use here so I didn't add them. Sorry!

Separation of regenerating and other health packs - Simply put, you would always use your regenerating health packs before your other health packs. Would make getting health packs much less annoying.

Ability to buy missing covers - Just can't get that one color you really want or that one you need for that 5/5/0? Just buy that cover! Would either cost more than a cover you already have (see example costs here) or an additional HP fee to buy it.

Live VS - Ability to play against others live! There would of course be a time limit on turns, but would probably have to make it so the timer pauses for passives & countdowns.

Overhaul of health regeneration & health pack system - I've seen this suggested a few times before. Put simply, characters would regain full health after battle unless they were downed. I wouldn't be surprised if this came with decreased regenerating health packs and/or a limit on total health packs though.

User marketplace - It's always annoying getting a 4* or 5* cover you can't use and have to sell for a measly 1K or 2K ISO. What if you could instead, for a fee of some sort, put them up for sale to other users and choose which currency to get and sell it for? Can't use that 6th OML red and really need ISO to level him? Put him up for sale using CP or HP and choose to get ISO for the sale. All fees, prices, & currency obtained would be determined solely by star.png -level. To prevent people boosting/avoiding specific people, the first one to place a cover up for sale would be the first one sold. So if you were the 5th person to put an Elektra pink up for sale, then the other 4 up for sale would have to sell before yours would be sold.

Testing grounds - Want to see how well a team would work? Pick your enemies, their covers, and their levels then battle away! Chosen characters will always start with full health and be returned to their previous health values after battle. Or even better, you could also choose your own team the same way! Wanna see how truly scary a champed 5* is?...

Other - Some other feature I didn't list. Please post about it!

DISCLAIMER! - I realize that some of these we'll never actually see, but the question is just what do you WANT to see.

*Removed Insult*
-Brigby
Failed to load the poll.