Hoarded token bug?

The Bob The
The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
Has a change been made with what happens to hoarded tokens when the event comes around again? I had 5 tokens hoarded for Thick as Thieves. When the event came up again, it was a new character - no vault - which in the past has meant I just need to hold until the NEXT time it comes up. This time, however, my TaT hoard just vanished, and it didn't return after the event, so those five tokens are just gone. I'd like to know for sure because I've also got 16 Hulk PVE tokens in the hopper, and I'd hate to see them vanish into the aether as well.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Open a ticket yet?
  • The Bob The
    No. Not sure whether to both for five event tokens. Mainly just wondering if it was a sign of things to come.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    As I am currently hoarding, I am curious about the answer to this. If you get a answer Bob please do pass it along.
  • The Bob The
    The 5 TaT tokens just showed up again! Dunno if a change was made after seeing this, or it was just a glitch, or what, but all seems well. I'll see what happens to my stockpiled Hulk tokens tomorrow, but at any rate, thanks devs/elves/the Universe!