What are your Hopes/Predictions for Anniversary Week Sale?

Options
2»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Ughhhh. The cool things I wish I could tell all of you right now! Don't worry though. We plan on posting some patch note preview details SoonTM
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    Ughhhh. The cool things I wish I could tell all of you right now! Don't worry though. We plan on posting some patch note preview details SoonTM

If you tell me, I promise not to tell anyone else.
  • SpaceDuck
    SpaceDuck Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Brigby wrote:

Not even a hint!? Arrrrrg!

Can you at least confirm Thursday is going to be the day? iTunes cards may need to be purchased.
  • madwren
    Options
    What's more worrying is that there isn't any hype, or promotion, or marketing.
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The lack of hype & promotion is the hype and promotion. Can't you hear the people above screaming on teh internetz with their arghs!?
  • madwren
    Options
    jetnoctis wrote:
    The lack of hype & promotion is the hype and promotion. Can't you hear the people above screaming on teh internetz with their arghs!?

Haha..no, I mean, they really went overboard back in the Saheeli Rai days, and let us know about upcoming cards/events/sets. Now, we just get.....silence.
  • ForcexOfxWill
    Options
    Fix the drop rates. Been over almost 2 months since I've gotten a new card to add to my decks let alone a good one.
    Gotta keep the game fresh to keep us playing and interested.

Slowly fading away but still grasping at hope...