Comments

• ridfrenzy
    ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1f7w5n.jpg
  • erakbgg
    erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Same here, but only on certain modes. I can play my white and red nodes just fine. It's the others that freeze up.
  • obsidianpeanut
    obsidianpeanut Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Event errors out while trying to "get match". It is only happening to my level 60 PWs, white, red and blue nodes for me. My lower level PWs, both sub 50, are able to get matches just fine. Losing out on a lot of possible points.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Issues such as this highlight the disparity people face when it comes to prizes and ties. If you want the top prizes, you need to be the first to that score. When you can't play your matches for hours due to the timing out of "Get Match", it has a real effect on players morale and enjoyment of the game. It is long past time the developers acknowledged the issue with ties or at least gave us their reasoning behind why they have the system designed as they do. When your final position is less determined by your wins and losses and more by whether you had less server connection issues than those you're competing against, players can't help but feel angry and disappointed.
  • Ciotog
    Ciotog Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    I thankfully didn't lose any matches/node charges to this but I know I lost some ranks because it took me an hour to fight my last 2 matches.
  • Tesmata
    Tesmata Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Losing connection mostly while trying to get a match in the event, but occassionally I get into a match and then lose connection after the match but before my points are tallied.

All other apps and my browser are working fine.

Submitting a ticket now.
  • chispito
    Options
    I got stuck last night and as far as I could tell couldn't play any more matches at all. I guess I didn't try all nodes, but three of them were blocking me out.