Please add additional progression awards to 7 day PVE events

Dimh
Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
Seven day PVE events are torture!

They are the same reward structure as three day events, for over twice the work. Please make some type of change to the seven day events so they are less of a grind, and feel more rewarding.

(or better yet, stop running seven day events because they are exhausting to keep up with)

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely agree with this. Compared to running a 3-day and 4-day event back-to-back, 7 day events basically only have half the rewards, and they're so spaced out, points-wise, that its very de-motivational when you clear a whole sub and don't even get to the next progression award. I couldn't even bring myself to play Prodigal Sun this past week enough to get the second Loki cover. (still managed 150th place, too, so clearly my whole slice felt the same way)
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, double the rewards (tokens, covers, ISO, HP) -> problem solved icon_e_smile.gif
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Since the 7-day events usually run 1x a Season, why not just make the last 15CP reward, and the 4* reward, a....

5*, and a token 2* (haha)

A 5* reward, 1x a month, wouldn't be a game breaker....
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I am more in the get rid side of it but since i am sure it suits some people playing something over 7 days I'm in agreement with a bit more reward for doing so or even running a 3/4 day even alongside so you can just opt into either a full 7 dayer or the 3/4 dayers...but not both

It's really tedious, same enemies for 7 days, same essentials for 7 days, slow progression, i didn't even attempt placement on this one and i really like competing for extra rewards but since i am missing essentials it's not happening, same general boosted chars for 7 days, i placed in the top 10 on prodigal sun but i still didn't like it anymore than this one, it's a long graft and a real slog, think i am about halfway up the progression and i am just literally counting down the days till this one ends
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Really. It would be as simple as halving each progression level and inserting a new one.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here Here! I do not like 7-day events. During a work week I simply can't keep up. I'm lucky to get 4 clears, much less optimally, no matter what slice I pick. That's bad for me, but it's also bad for my alliance.

During the work week, I'm an anchor. That makes me feel bad. It would be better if I could profess to tanking the week and make up for it on the weekend.
  • seraphiel
    seraphiel Posts: 56 Match Maker
    My vote is definitely to get rid of the 7-day events (rearrange them to 3/4 days).