And on the 19th pull...

2»

Comments

• 8th pull.
    But I'm in 2-3* Transition, so I was happy to have Switch and Magneto in those 8 pulls, and didn't mind some 2* covers to help max my champs.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Ive not done the special vaults before but I saw this post and thought id join in. 7th pull.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    12th pull. Worth it though because the icon_caroldanvers.png gave me champ rewards for icon_peggycarter.png , bringing my Peggy to 5/2/5
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    11th Pull for me.

Also got a 3* KK (yay) and Doc Oc (boo)
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Yoik wrote:
    Ive not done the special vaults before but I saw this post and thought id join in. 7th pull.
    Seven attempts for me too. My other pulls were two 3* (Hood, Blade), two ISO (1k & 2.5k) and two 2* so I can`t complain.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Duke wrote:
    Yoik wrote:
    Seven attempts for me too. My other pulls were two 3* (Hood, Blade), two ISO (1k & 2.5k) and two 2* so I can`t complain.
    8 pulls for me, but only one token qualified as "useless"...a cover for a 2-star character I have max powers for but is currently only level 15
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Saw everyone posting here so figured I'd try my luck.
    2016_12_02_07_16_29_zpsz8mgxtne.png

RNGesus shines upon thee?
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    3rd pull for me. Didn't even think about trying this vault out until I saw this post so thanks!
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    BigRussian wrote:
    Saw everyone posting here so figured I'd try my luck.
    2016_12_02_07_16_29_zpsz8mgxtne.png

RNGesus shines upon thee?

This all evens out to 50%, being 10 pulls (1500 HP), like I said in the "Small Vaults aren't that bad" post. Some people got it on their first and others on their 20th. Some people on their 2nd try and others on their 19th. But don't get too upset, because you get the other prizes too.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    So the carnival mentality.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    bbigler wrote:

This all evens out to 50%, being 10 pulls (1500 HP), like I said in the "Small Vaults aren't that bad" post. Some people got it on their first and others on their 20th. Some people on their 2nd try and others on their 19th. But don't get too upset, because you get the other prizes too.

It's true - as someone who spent $$$ on HP for covers when it was available, you are so right, that post was very good at explaining to most people that for 3000HP its actually quite a good deal for this vault...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    You guys are bursting my bubble of them redoing this to actually be a good deal by supporting this tinykitty. This is why we can't have nice things.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe it's you who misperceives the value of the vault?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    You guys are bursting my bubble of them redoing this to actually be a good deal by supporting this tinykitty. This is why we can't have nice things.

The event pools that cost 16k HP for 40 pulls where you get a .0000000001 chance for each four-star and a LT is tinykitty.

20 pulls for 3k if it's a 4-star I want is reasonable and within my HP budget, a budget that easily allows for this after increased progression and SHIELD intercept rewards. At least I know exactly what I'm getting if I decide to buy it out and I'm not disappointed by a total of 20 various Moonstars and 2Storms.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Keep in mind that these vaults give you a known 4* cover, which is awesome given the growing 4* dilution in LTs, plus you avoid getting 4* covers you don't really need from an LT. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush! I'm sure everyone is going to spend HP on the Medusa vault and be happy about it. I'm glad we have small vaults because my HP accumulation exceeds my roster and shield needs.
  • Brian103
    Brian103 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    20th for me but I pulled 1st last time still fun though..