Your funniest MPQ moment of the day

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Neither a "best" nor a "worst" moment but very definitely a moment that had me questioning the veracity of small kittens.

Also, laughing.

vxchNrc.png

Comments

• pseudotwentyone
    pseudotwentyone Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Mine had to be when the last remaining goon fired off their Anti-Gravity Device team up power. My only countdown tile on the board was Luke Cage's Jab, Jab Cross so it added 2 turns to that, and the goon subsequently died a fiery death at Dr. Strange's retaliatory yellow power.

These goofy moments from the AI make the "let me go make a sandwich while this cascade finishes" beat downs they hand out from time to time easier to swallow!
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    From the same node as the OP, when Osborn is trying to convince the Sentry that he's really the good guy, and promptly says "Go, my Dark Avengers"

Good work, Osborn. No one's ever going to figure out that you're evil now icon_rolleyes.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine had to be when the last remaining goon fired off their Anti-Gravity Device team up power. My only countdown tile on the board was Luke Cage's Jab, Jab Cross so it added 2 turns to that, and the goon subsequently died a fiery death at Dr. Strange's retaliatory yellow power.

These goofy moments from the AI make the "let me go make a sandwich while this cascade finishes" beat downs they hand out from time to time easier to swallow!
    This happened to me with Strang3's Crimson Bands countdown!
  • Koorogi_859
    Koorogi_859 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    xJcFIRV.jpg

I thought it was funny how Dr. Strange made Ant-Man vanish.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker

Similarly, I had a Lieutenant with ~750 HP remaining place a yellow "Morale Boost" healing tile, causing Dr. Strange to Flame him to death.
    "Man, I'm hurt... better try to heal myseOH MY GOD IT BURNS!!"