Fair Warning

amusingfoo1
amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Why does the Fair Warning node in Hell's Kitchen have trivial node rewards, but hard node scaling?

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why does the Fair Warning node in Hell's Kitchen have trivial node rewards, but hard node scaling?
    I noticed that as well. There are basically 6 hard nodes and 3 trivial if you count 2* essential as trivial.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 star is far from trivial these days, lol.

Ugh, just tired of this event, and one more day to go. Progression rewards really needs to be reworked pass the 4 star to keep things interesting.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    This section is all messed up. The 2* trivial node started the CD timer after clear #2 instead of 4. Oh D3 you and your bugs
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    This section is all messed up. The 2* trivial node started the CD timer after clear #2 instead of 4. Oh D3 you and your bugs
    No it didn't.
    All my nodes are on their expected refresh timers after 4 clears.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw this too and made a thread in the Bugs section of the forum.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever I see a premature timer, I force close the app before starting the next fight. Reopening the app usually gets things back in sync.

It doesn't work for messed up scaling though. icon_lol.gif
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    I was confused as well because it messed up my clear order. I wasted a bit of time looking for the other trivial node, or thinking maybe I hadn't unlocked it. Oh well, will just give myself a couple extra minutes for my final clear.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use the already started thread at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55516 to discuss this issue.
This discussion has been closed.