Mystery scaling issues are back

Lytes420
Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It's been about 3 weeks for me,but it's nice to see the good old out of whack scaling problem is back.this time it's the "fair warning" node for Hell's Kitchen sub.what should be for me maxed out at level 177,started at around level 305.after 4 clears it's at level 396.not bad for a so-called easy node.seriously,how does only one node out of the ten be affected this way.every other node is scaled properly.

Comments

• killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I was scratching my head about this one too. I kept looking for the third 'easy' node.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    It's in Thunderbolt's Mountain sub as well. The "defending the sentry" III and VI nodes are grey (so "trivial), but they are at level 272 and 250 (respectively). For contrast, my other grey node (trivial), "defending the sentry I" is level 30, as it should be.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed this as well in "Hell's Kitchen." I think it's just a bug in the event coding.
  • ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    You can bet if there were 4 easy nodes that would get hot fixed ASAP. 4 hard nodes? Might get fixed a year from now.
  • If only they would release the scaling info to us! Oh right.... no one seems to want that here...
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    If only they would release the scaling info to us! Oh right.... no one seems to want that here...

While you are at it why don't we ask the Colonel what he puts in that blend of spices he puts on his delicious chicken.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    revskip wrote:
    If only they would release the scaling info to us! Oh right.... no one seems to want that here...

While you are at it why don't we ask the Colonel what he puts in that blend of spices he puts on his delicious chicken.
    Now on Buzzfeed: The Top 21 Secrets KFC and MPQ Don't Want You to Know.... You Won't Believe #4!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't worry everyone, they're listening!
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    This scaling problem is such an outrage that I strongly encourage the top 20 people in my Prodigal Sun bracket to stop playing the event entirely, in protest!