Options
2»

Comments

• Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Tony Foot wrote:
    Punter1 wrote:

D'oh - I even re-read the OP before posting this last night as I thought it was weird not to have it! I'm pretty sure I didn't rank any as 0. My mind was making up a different interpretation of the "Do not use 0" somehow. icon_redface.gif

Nothing to see here, move along!

I did the same, might as well disregard my poll input. Double doh.

Did you enter your IGN on the first page? If so, I can delete the response and you can do it again if you want.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Completed. Good effort.

Did it on my mobile. Point of note for anyone doing the same is that you need the answer to “ how long you have been playing “ and “ current shield rank “

Also how many 2 3 4 5 stars you have and if they are champed etc etc. That’s info I didn’t know off hand so when I flicked back to the game to look and then back I had lost all my progress in the survey and it started again. A little annoying so I thought I’d warn others. Maybe I could just put a bit more effort into knowing what my shield rank etc is but im lazy. Handsome but lazy icon_e_wink.gif
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A way to save progress in the survey would be very useful. I've just lost everything I'd written and voted for after going through roughly 30% of the survey and having my browser crash.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Completed the survey.
    I added notes as best I could, but some characters are hard to judge. I mean I don't want to say someone like Winter Soldier's good if mine's only level 152 and spec'd 4/1/2. That's no indication of anything.

Though I have noted down some disappointments along the way. Thing isn't nearly as useful as I thought he might be when I champed him, for example.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Survey done - I'm not in a position to comment on the 4 & 5 stars as yet, but I do look forward to seeing how others have ranked them!
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just added my thoughts!! (and -- well-designed survey! good job)

I personally listed "0"/"no opinion" for each 5*, as I don't have more than 4 covers for any of them, and don't feel right speculating/armchair-quarterbacking for characters I can't play competitively (which was also true for a few undercovered 4*s who I missed the release window for)
  • aeiouous
    aeiouous Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks Ebolamonkey84.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just added my thoughts!! (and -- well-designed survey! good job)

I personally listed "0"/"no opinion" for each 5*, as I don't have more than 4 covers for any of them, and don't feel right speculating/armchair-quarterbacking for characters I can't play competitively (which was also true for a few undercovered 4*s who I missed the release window for)
    I basically did the same thing. My highest 5*s are at 8-9 covers but since I don't use them much or overlevel, my experiences aren't a full picture.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need the results of this so bad it's beginning to impact my work...

I think I care about this more than the election results.

icon_lol.gif