Looking for a freelance player/merc for hire!

Options
My alliance is, per member, doing very well in the simulator, but sadly we only have 5 members. We have actually worked out that if we had 20 members at the same rate we would be first, which is quite impressive for a F2P alliance! Sadly we have fallen out of the top 250, but I don't want my members who have fought so hard and tirelessly to suffer for our size.

Therefore I am looking for a currently free/open player who is willing to join until this event ends, just to push us above the 250 mark. For anyone not currently in an alliance, this means a free Lazy Cap cover! I will however boot you out after the event, unless you happen to be a F2P Veteran with a good score, then I might reconsider...

Comments

• I would love to join you for however long you want me.
  • Was rooting for you folks but sadly with a 5 man alliance you are competing with 10+ members just for the top 250 spot. My alliance originally had 5 members and we just barely manage to hit top 100 on the first alliance event, which was the cut off point for the BP alliance reward.

During the first couple of days of the simulator event, I bit the bullet and decided to merge with another team. So now we are 10 member strong, most of us are f2p players, currently we are rank 140ish and it is so much easier if someone is having an off day, other members can pick up the slack.
  • Rwagz the slot is open, so come join!
  • Shouldn't it be in the Alliance subforum?
  • Well, I took the liberty of joining as I'm currently F2P as well (and it definitely wouldn't hurt to get that cover) but feel free to boot me if you prefer someone better. icon_e_smile.gif Not sure how much of a difference a single person can make though.

They really should change that reward structure though but that is for another thread (which I will go to in a bit).
  • Why do I have negative rep?

Anyway, thanks to the people who joined, could you perhaps post in the alliance thread?
  • Nuts.
    Would've joined if I'd seen this sooner adding ~275K to your team total.
    Haven't spent a dime.
  • Will you pay us with your fluffy..... youknowwhats? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Shouldn't it be in the Alliance subforum?

You're quite right, I posted in a rush for attention before the event ended. Mods feel free to move it to where it should be. Out of interest, does anyone actually look on the alliance board anymore? I just stick to my alliance thread and occasionally the stickies...
    mechgouki wrote:
    Will you pay us with your fluffy..... youknowwhats? icon_e_biggrin.gif

What kind of cow do you take me for?! icon_lol.gif
  • What kind of cow do you take me for?! icon_lol.gif
    500px-Rabbit_Calf.png
    Moooo
  • My alliance managed to open and fill two slots last night (bringing us to size 8), we had a post in the alliances looking for members thread and I also edited the alliance specific thread to indicate openings. All in all seemed to work pretty well as intended.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    What kind of cow do you take me for?! icon_lol.gif
    500px-Rabbit_Calf.png
    Moooo

What the hell is that?! Bunny Rat Cow?!
  • No idea.
    In-fact was hoping you'd tell me