Mr. Fantastic **** Ulimate Rebranding

Options
therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
blueflag.png Elasticity (a much better name for a Mr. Fantastic power)

POWER COST bluetile.png 7

Mr. Fantastic stretches his body, encapsulates the target, 1 turn stun and does 500 damage to opponent. Stun Mr. F for 2 turns.

<passive> Mr. Fantastic will intercept any stun to a team-mate, negating stuns to team-mates but stunning MR F instead. -1 turn per FF member (min. 1 turn).
Whenever Mr. Fantastic becomes Stun, add protect tile. If team-up ap is 8+ add strike tile. If team-up ap is 12+ add attack tile <passive>

Level Upgrades:
Level 2: Creates strength 34 Protect tiles. increase base damage
Level 3: Creates strength 52 Protect tiles. increase base damage
Level 4: Creates strength 60 Protect tiles. increase base damage
Level 5: Creates strength 103 Protect tiles. increase base damage

At Max Level:
Level 3: Creates 2 strength 104 Protect tiles. increase base damage
Level 4: Creates 2 strength 120 Protect tiles. increase base damage
Level 5: Creates 2 strength 207 Protect tiles. increase base damage

yellowflag.png Master of the Fantastic

POWER COST yellowtile.png 0

(PASSIVE) Mr. Fantastic stands against the impossible in defense of his family and his world. Whenever an enemy matches a friendly special tile, Mr. Fantastic heals for 409 and generates 1 random AP. Plus one team-up AP per Fantastic Four member.

Level Upgrades:
Level 2: Heals for 573.
Level 3: Heals for 736.
Level 4: Heals for 1063.
Level 5: Heals for 1718.

At Max Level:
Level 3: Heals for 1460.
Level 4: Heals for 2109.
Level 5: Heals for 3406.

blackflag.png Imaginaut
Power Cost blacktile.png 9

Reed Richards emerges from his lab with a Fantastic device that defies imagination. He places a 2-turn Black Countdown tile.

(PASSIVE) While one of these tiles is on the board, whenever a friendly Red, Green and Yellow match is made, deal 146 damage and increase the duration of these tiles by 1.

While there are 8+ team-up tiles on the board, do 50% of match damage to enemy team.

If team-up AP is 15+, when any team member does damage to a target power, drain all team-up AP and do 50% to enemy team.

Level Upgrades:
Level 2: Increase additional match damage, 2 turn Countdown tile.
Level 3: Increase additional match damage, 3 turn Countdown tile. Team-Up AP is 12+
Level 4: Increase additional match damage, 3 turn Countdown tile.
Level 5: Increase additional match damage, 3 turn Countdown tile. Team-Up AP is 10+

Comments

• therightwaye
    Options
    I feel as though I created a Mr. Fantastic that is good enough to play with anyone. Great to play with FF members.

I think he is now tough enough to become top-tier 4* and has interesting powers. For example taking targeted attacks and turning them into attacks against enemy team.

Plus I kept all the original powers unlike previous modifications attempts.
  • therightwaye
    Options
    re: Blue Power. I kind of like the idea of him being able to absorb stuns. Even take someone's team stun and focus it on one person. I think it would add an interesting dynamic. Like against Jean Grey's stun power.
  • therightwaye
    Options
    I was thinking that the problem with the blue power is it is too wordy. I like everything it does, I don't know if he needs to create strikes and attack tiles. Anyhow, how I would fix if that was a problem. Keep the blue power as a stun and damage. keep the passive as Reed gets Stun before others. And add an active function to the yellow that is a cheap cost for protect tiles.

Which makes him a character with all powers having active and passive functionalities. So really, if too wordy, I'd probably just remove the extra strike/attack tiles.

Just some thoughts.