A Note on Customer Service

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The very first post I made about CS was to praise them for their efforts and communication at the problem I presented to them. I thought it was a template for the future, sadly this is untrue.

I've reported 3 problems since then (all bug and crashes) and have been told each time that they were my fault.

The most recent was a bug during the strange PvP in which all the nodes on the event disappeared and then the event itself darkened and I had no access to it. All other events worked perfectly fine and even after force closing and reloading the game 9 times the problem persisted. Its actually the second time it's happened to me (first being 4blade pvp) this time however it happened during the last 2 hours of the event thereby ensuring I would not get a good placement as I could not shield or fight.

CS did their usual cut and paste replies and eventually told me that this was my fault and was likely due to an unstable internet connection (mines a rock solid 50meg fibre optic connection which never has issues)

I felt both the effort and resolution on their part was very unsatisfactory and I'm a little tired of constantly being blamed for programming bugs which clearly aren't my fault. I've always been polite and courteous to CS (even when they arent) so I didn't really appreciate their lazy responses.

As a result mpq has lost a monthly VIP as I have not renewed it since this happened. I guess the long winded point that I'm making is...you need to speak with your CS team devs as they are costing you money.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS is handled by D3 and not Demiurge so the devs don't have anything to do with it. If you're having issues with CS, then PM Brigby, tell him your story, and see if there's anything he can do to sort it out for you.