Call the Storm TU doing more than listed?

elusive
elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
Hey, guys. I'm not sure how it happened, but an enemy used a Call the Storm team up and it did over 3,000 damage to my Daken (the character I had in front) and downed him in the process. The problem here is that the description says that it was supposed to deal 2435 damage to him and I can't see why it would have done more. This is what the board looks like afterwards, too:

ZC7a44g.jpg?1

Am I missing something here? I'm completely and 100% certain that Daken had a little over 3,000 health when it went off, too (and no, he did not go down immediately afterwards thanks to the Attack tiles - they hit Iron Fist instead).

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Healing & Heat kicking in?
    I only see 5 blue tiles on the board.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Healing & Heat kicking in?
    I only see 5 blue tiles on the board.

Unless it kicked in during Call the Storm and proceeded to tack on ~600 damage, all before the enemy Attack tiles went off, then that's not what happened. I know I can't prove anything here since I don't record all of my matches and can't show how much health Daken had, but I'm hoping the developers will look at my claim and take a look to see if something's wrong with a damage calculation somewhere. Long shot, I know.