Roster Organization Improvements

ScubaMD
ScubaMD Posts: 34
Didn't see this in the Hot Topic sticky...

We recently got a star-rating filter, which has been handy. There are some additional filters/sorting options that would really help:

Alphabetical sort - This helps players locate a specific character, including determining whether a new cover is 'Recruit' because a power is maxed, or if the character is needed. I know I've had unintentional doubles that could have been mitigated with an Alpha sort.

Champion/Non-Champion filter - I like to use ISO to progressively increase characters over time. While the colored bar is helpful, being able to filter non-champions from the list would make it even easier to see who may need some lovin'.

Color filter - Sometimes you want to have color coverage. Being able to filter heroes that use specific color(s) would make it easier to determine which characters you might want to use/try.

Power Type filter - I don't know if this is currently organized in the backend in any way, but I'd really like to see powers have tags on them so that I can filter characters based on attacks I want: For instance, 'Damage', 'Stun', 'Invisibility', 'Self', 'Ally Target', 'Enemy Target', 'Ally Team', 'Enemy Team', 'Countdown', 'Destroy Tile', 'Special Tile' (Power, Attack, Defense - maybe split those out), etc. There's a handful, but I'm sure all powers could be classified with some generic tag(s). Power descriptions can cover any nuances.

Obviously, most powers would have multiple Types: Steve Rogers' Peacemaker would be Stun, Single Target, Countdown; Storm's 'Wind Storm' would be Damage, Stun, Enemy Team; Invisible Woman's 'Grant Invisibility' might be Self, Invisibility, Ally Team. Just generic monikers that describe power effects.