Invisible status clearing stun?

sweegy
sweegy Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is it intended for invisible to overwrite a stun effect? I hit an enemy Agent Venom and Thor with a Reality Crush, stunning Thor for 5 turns, then Venom used his Take Cover ability to turn Thor invisible for 2 turns. 2 turns later when the invisibility wore off it didn't show him as stunned anymore. I killed him before he could fire off any powers, so I can't confirm if he systematically still in stun and graphically ok or if that invisible actually cleared the stun. Anyone else get this?

Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Seems to be Working As Intended. Each character can only have one status effect so another status effect will overwrite it. Also works with the airborne status like with Colossus's Fast Ball Special.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    sweegy wrote:
    Is it intended for invisible to overwrite a stun effect? I hit an enemy Agent Venom and Thor with a Reality Crush, stunning Thor for 5 turns, then Venom used his Take Cover ability to turn Thor invisible for 2 turns. 2 turns later when the invisibility wore off it didn't show him as stunned anymore. I killed him before he could fire off any powers, so I can't confirm if he systematically still in stun and graphically ok or if that invisible actually cleared the stun. Anyone else get this?
    It does remove the stun. That's one new use that I've found for IW and AV. It can be particularly useful against the lengthy stuns from Iceman and SWitch. I'm not sure if it is considered a feature or a bug though. I kinda hope it's a feature.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sending people airborne will also remove a stun (enemy or your team).
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Works the same in reverse - Gamora's Skull Cracker (for example) can target and stun invisible characters, which clears their invisibility. If their invisibility is contingent on an invisibility tile being on the board (and it's not destroyed in the interim), they will become invisible again when the stun wears off.