Thing Yellow passive

Gmax101
Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
I have been noticing that Thing has not been jumping in front of high power attacks even though he has more HP than the target of the power...

anybody else finding this?

Comments

• Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah I've been messing around with him and noticed this as well. I bet the patch broke it again.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thing has been working fine for me during the last couple of PVPs.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    It was intermittent. I couldn't find a consistent way to have it happen, but it is definitely happening. Sometimes he jumped and sometimes he didn't. I saw this both in PVE and PVP when he was boosted. Specifically in PVP, there were several times when Mystique fired black for full damage and he did not jump in front when he had full health. At least once this pretty much took out my JG.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Atlas Axe wrote:
    It was intermittent. I couldn't find a consistent way to have it happen, but it is definitely happening. Sometimes he jumped and sometimes he didn't. I saw this both in PVE and PVP when he was boosted. Specifically in PVP, there were several times when Mystique fired black for full damage and he did not jump in front when he had full health. At least once this pretty much took out my JG.

That sounds as though only the base damage was being considered for Thing's passive, and not the additional damage for destroying the Shapeshift tile.