PS4 Version

kramer2410
kramer2410 Posts: 23
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi. Just wondering if anybody has the PS4 version of this game and if you can access your facebook save through there?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    No you can't.

Also, no updates since the release - so nothing past 4Thor.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Basically DO NOT GET THE CONSOLE VERSIONS unless you really want iron patriot... that is all.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    The console version does not work like the mobile or steam version. It's basically an entirely different game that has received no updates and has its own balance changes. It really isn't worth the price.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    That's one of the reason why I didn't bother downloading the console version. You can't transfer your data across because it's back dated (like Ragnarok is still powerful) & the mobile version constantly updates.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    The console version is its own game. It's basically a story mode from what I can tell. A bit like the original Puzzle Quest games despite sharing the same play style as the F2P varient.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Different game, but for what it would cost me to buy two roster slots, I have the entire ps4 game. It doesn't get updated, the rebalanced haven't caught up, and may never, but that's okay. I have a hedge against the PC/mobile game shutting down, now.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    The main reason we have the console version (Xbox One) at home is that it let's us do PVP head-to-head. That's pretty cool.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    The main reason we have the console version (Xbox One) at home is that it let's us do PVP head-to-head. That's pretty cool.

Did that with my girlfriend's nephew on Thanksgiving. He was not amused by level 300 Dino chomp stealing a win from him icon_e_biggrin.gif