Any chance for an Iso/HP Black Friday sale?

undrtaker
undrtaker Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Did they have such a sale in previous years?

Comments

• Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Dunno if they had a black friday specific one, know sales occasionally pop up now n then but tbf i think the iso pricing structure needs a good rethink...

I am sure the "Mother Lode" was a mother lode when this game came out but today it would barely level n champ a 2 star... 79.99 is a lot for max level on a 2* near half of a 3* and i imagine barely even a surface scraping of a 4 and 5* and token wise since they can't even be brought with iso apart from the first pack the whole existence of buying it seems kind of redundant to say the least..

But sales are always good, tempts them people to grab some HP for slots or packs etc...
  • undrtaker
    undrtaker Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Need some HP for slots, but hate to buy some today and find out there's a sale tomorrow icon_e_smile.gif

I'll wait til Monday
  • undrtaker wrote:
    Need some HP for slots, but hate to buy some today and find out there's a sale tomorrow icon_e_smile.gif

I'll wait til Monday

They are actually quite good in refunding if you purchase just before a sale.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nate7671 wrote:
    undrtaker wrote:

I'll wait til Monday

They are actually quite good in refunding if you purchase just before a sale.

No they are not. The purchase must be made 24hrs prior to the sale. Last year I bought a Stark Salary literally 30hrs prior to the sale and CS refused to give me the additional HP.. I haven't bought HP since
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have no special knowledge. Based on past years, i would not expect another sale 'til christmas time.

However, some vendors sometimes sell app store or play store credit at discounted rates on black Friday/cyber monday.

That has more or less the same effect as a sale.