R114 Hot Fixes *Updated (12/05/16)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,

Here are some of the hot fixes for the R114 update:

November 23
• Powers that target friendly or enemy strongest colors now always affect that color in the power's description.

December 5 *New Updates*
• The Recruit Character screen is no longer displayed when applying Champion levels or leveling up the character from the Train Character screen.
• Carnage's power Alien Instincts only plays the vfx once per turn. Each subsequent activation of the power will display a banner.
• Black Bolt's power Energy Channeling only plays the visual effect when the power deals damage to the opposing team. A banner is displayed when the power generates Charged tiles.
• (Upcoming Hotfix) Medusa's power Entanglement now takes friendly Strike tiles into account when dealing damage to the opposing team.

*(12/05/16) Brigby - Added additional hotfix items to list

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does this mean Px's blue will now tell me what color AP it will give, for example?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's the other way around, what's in the tooltip will actually be the color that's affected.

I guess it's the same thing seen a different way. I think the tooltip has always been right, and they're fixing the execution. It would be weird if the tooltip changed unpredictably to match the currently observed behavior. Like, weird even for MPQ.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Whatever y'all pushed through today is killing me. The once a day crashes are now 3 an hour.

Pleeeeaaaaaase fix these.
  • DirtyOne
    DirtyOne Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Hi I just experienced a glitch similar to the Amadeus Cho Hulk event. I went to add a level to my champion Mr. Patch and instead the game "recruited" him for free (with the black borders around the cover). But the single cover copy is nowhere on my roster and I did not receive the credit for adding this cover. I should've went to level 184 but remained 183. Please help me understand was this a one time hiccup and are other players experiencing something similar.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Just had the same for updating a hulk no sign of it in roster
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    DirtyOne wrote:
    Hi I just experienced a glitch similar to the Amadeus Cho Hulk event. I went to add a level to my champion Mr. Patch and instead the game "recruited" him for free (with the black borders around the cover). But the single cover copy is nowhere on my roster and I did not receive the credit for adding this cover. I should've went to level 184 but remained 183. Please help me understand was this a one time hiccup and are other players experiencing something similar.

There was a message in game, and a thread in the bug forum - it's a known issue and only a graphical thing (you get all the rewards). It will be fixed next patch since they can't hotfix it.
  • Well they're lying through their teeth!!! Either that or i got abnormally unlucky...

I had 55 CP and leveled a champed falcon through DDP... I was supposed to get 4 cp as a reward... and i still have 55 cp! How many other rewards have I missed out on?

I already opened a ticket, hopefully they'll do the right thing...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Thank you for the Carnage animation fix. Hopefully the Medusa fix comes out today since she is essential in this pve.